An archived resident is a resident that is no longer active - Most PainChek patient functionality - e.g. conducting an assessment - is not possible when a person is archived.
Archive a patient doesn't delete the patient or any of their data - it simply places then in a different group to make identifying and working with your active residents easier.
Viewing Archived Residents
Archived residents can be accessed by clicking on ‘Archived Resident’ on the PainChek dashboard.
Archiving a Resident
You may not be granted permission to archive resident records. In that case you would not see the "Archive" option described below.
You can archive a resident by clicking on an active residents profile and selecting the Archive option. You will be asked why you want to archive a person and can choose an archive reason: Discharged, Transferred, Deceased or Other.
1. Tap Residents button on your Dashboard
2. Press the options button next to the person’s name
3. Select Archive
4. Choose the reason for archiving: discharged, transferred, deceased or other
5. Press SAVE or Cancel if you decide not to archive
Restoring a Resident
You may not be granted permission to restore resident records. In that case you would not see the "Restore" option described below.
By clicking on an archived resident profile you have the ability to restore the profile and add it back to the active resident list.
1. Go to Archived to browse the Residents that are archived
2. To restore a resident tap again the options button on a resident's profile and select Restore
3. Confirm you want to restore by pressing Yes or Cancel if you decide not to restore