If you have admin permissions, you have the option to archive an existing resident. Recently archived residents can be accessed by clicking on ‘Archived Resident’ on the PainChek dashboard.
You can access a list of the last 20 residents that were archived (along with their Name, Institutions, Room Number and Gender) or search for particular residents by entering their names in the search field at the top of the screen.
By clicking on an archived resident profile you have the ability to restore the profile and add it again to your active resident list.
Equally, you can click on an existing active resident profile and archive the person. You will be asked why you want to archive a person and can choose between Discharged, Transferred, Deceased or Other.
1. Tap Residents button on your Dashboard
2. Press the options button next to the person’s name
3. Select Archive
4. Choose the reason for archiving: discharged, transferred, deceased or other
5. Press SAVE or Cancel if you decide not to archive
6. Go to Archived and browse Residents that are not active anymore
7. To restore a resident tap again the options button on a resident's profile and select Restore
8. Confirm you want to restore by pressing Yes or Cancel if you decide not to restore