The following process outlines the steps required in order to enable Telstra Health CCM and PainChek integration.
- Confirm whether your version of CCM is hosted cloud-hosted (via Telstra Health’s Microsoft Azure cloud hosting service) or self-hosted (running on servers in your organisation or data centre).
PainChek can integrate with both versions, although there is a little more configuration required for self-hosted deployments (see item 4).
- Ensure you are running version 8.3.3 or later of Telstra Health CCM. If you are not, we can’t proceed with the integration as that’s the earliest version that supports PainChek integration.
- Determine if a User Acceptance process is required or not. If you have a User Acceptance (testing) version of CCM we can (optionally, at your request) deploy a User Acceptance version of PainChek for validation and evaluation purposes.
- If you are using the self-hosted version of Telstra Health, your IT team will need to whitelist the following PainChek IPs and allow HTTPS access on port 443:
* Production PainChek servers: 18.104.22.168 & 22.214.171.124
* User Acceptance PainChek servers: 126.96.36.199 & 188.8.131.52
- If you have multiple sites or facilities, you’ll need to let us know which ones require integration with PainChek. If it’s all of them, you can simply let us know that.
- If PainChek is already being used by your organisation, you’ll need to let us know if you want all of your existing assessments loaded into Telstra Health CCM. Otherwise, we can just load the new ones created from now on.
- Create a PainChek integration user (there is a script Telstra Health use to do this) and pass the credentials to PainChek (along with the URL for the CCM instance).
Use One Time Secret with a 3-day expiration to sending the details to PainChek staff. Instructions on how to use One Time Secret can be found here. Providing the credentials via any other method (eg, email) is a security risk and we don't recommend it.
- Assign the PainChek chart to the appropriate facilities (Telstra Health can do this for you or provide guidance as to how you can do it).
If you have any questions, please contact PainChek Support by emailing email@example.com