Yes, there are some modifications you can make to the app.
Clients can turn on/off:
- Medications (the ability to record medication and pain relief administered to Residents)
- Quick Sign In (this allows you to sign in to the app using a 4 digit PIN instead of a username/password)
- Site Segregation (restrict which facilities users have access to)
- Resident Sharing (share a resident with a third party)
When features are switched off, the app will grey out the options that are not enabled.
Clients can also change:
- Patient Labels (resident/patient/people/client/consumer)
- Site Labels (facility/site/location/institution)
The wording used changes on the app based on the option selected in the license setting.