Whilst observing the resident "Check" those vocalisations in the Voice domain that the resident is exhibiting.
1. If the resident does not exhibit any of the vocalisations listed, select the "... does not exhibit any of the features above option"
2. You can also type in additional remarks
3. You have the option to add an audio recording of the person’s voice as a reference for later assessment if you wish by pressing the REC button
4. Swipe left to go to the next domain (Movement)
5. Swipe right to go back to the previous domain (Face)
6. In the screenshot above, the user has noted they did not observe any voice items
For a detailed definition of each Voice domain indicator, please click the ‘information’ icon in the app.