Whilst observing the resident "Check" those changes in actibity in the Activity domain that the resident is exhibiting.
1. If the resident does not exhibit any of the activities listed, select the "... does not exhibit any of the features above option"
2. You can also type in additional remarks
3. Swipe left to go to the next domain (Body)
4. Swipe right to go back to the previous domain (Behaviour)
5. In the screenshot above, the user has observed and recorded 2 activity items
For a detailed definition of each Activity domain indicator, please see ‘information’ icon next to each checkpoint in the app.
When assessing a resident's activity, ensure you look back over the last seven days for any previously identified indicators of pain. This should also be reported in this assessment.