If your PainChek® Account is integrated with an External Integrated Clinical System, Residents will automatically updated in PainChek®. Please contact the PainChek Support Team if a Resident in your External Integrated Clinical System does not match PainChek.
An archived Resident is a Resident that is no longer active (e.g. have been discharged, transferred to another facility or passed away). Updating a Resident profile and conducting an Assessment are not possible when a Resident is archived.
Archiving a Resident doesn't delete the Resident or any of their data - it simply places them in a different group to make identifying and working with your Residents list easier.
1. Archived Residents can be accessed by tapping Residents button:
2. Tap on Archived to view the list of archived Residents:
You may not be granted permission to archive Residents.
2. Tap the Archive choice from the Actions menu:
3. Tap on one of the archive reasons: Discharged, Transferred, Deceased or Other:
3. Tap Save.
You may not be granted permission to restore Residents.
1. In order to restore an archived Resident, the first step is Viewing Archived Residents and display the Actions menu.
2. Tap Restore:
3. Confirm you want to restore by tapping Yes: