The Resident Profile screen allows you to see an overview of the Resident's personal information such as Full Name, Nickname, Date of Birth and Gender, and to access information about past Assessments and comments.
From the Resident Profile screen you can also start an Assessment, edit existing Resident information and archive the Resident.
To access the Resident Profile Screen:
1. If the Resident is tagged as My Resident or has had a Recent Assessment, tap on their icon on the main Dashboard:
2. Go to the Finding a Resident page to learn how to search for a Resident.
3. This is the Resident Profile screen:
4. Toggle adding/removing a Resident to your My Resident list by following My Residents List process.
5. Access additional options from the Action Menu such as Editing, Sharing and Archiving by tapping on the Action Menu icon: